Cooper the Creeper Cooper the Creeper

While I did laugh, and I kinda get the source material, the whole thing kind of just falls flat to me. I like your animations and voicework just this project just seems a bit lack luster...it could just be me though.

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

I truly enjoyed that.

It's been a long time since I've seen a flash that actually warrants a ten but here one is, in all its glory.

Art/animation: All very nice, clean, smooth, all in all everything worked great for the animation, I've always liked the really bright cartoony stuff, especially when it's well done and I love the reality warping scene with the fairy.

Music and sounds: This has a very "Saturday morning" cartoon feel to it or something like the new stuff on CN, some like it, some don't, I personally love it. The voices come across clearly and the whole thing was well acted. A touch bit overuse of the stock cartoony noises for my taste, but that's just me.

Writing: It's your normal cartoon set up, character(s) have a task that shouldn't be a problem, but something happens and on an adventure they go, but execution is key in everything and this was well executed.

In summation I love this animation, it has a kind of Chowder feel to it but better. My only note is to not make a series out of this, not saying you couldn't, but I feel that this kind of thing is best as a one time kind of project.

Complex Complex

Huh, neat.

To be honest, I don't really know what about your flashes are so appealing to me, it could be the smooth animation, the style of humor and art that remind me of the old cartoons I used to watch, or that I just plain like the intro, regardless this was great and I'd love to see more of this series.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Finally beat it

Great game, addictive, and well done. It took me 4 tries to get all the medals but I finally did. Thanks for adding mouse aiming, made everything a lot easier.
Face rape:use the chainsaw on the nail head guy when he sticks his head through the door way
True face of evil:punch Clown in the face to kill him once and for all
Pacifist:let the clown get away
and the rest are gained after beating the game on madness mode.

GTIL (Rough) GTIL (Rough)

Good for your first

I know ska music has a tendency to be a bit on the chaotic side in terms of instrumentals but this one is a little too much so, the beginning is the part when this is the clearest, but the rest is pretty smooth still a few hiccups here and there but again this was your first time, so yeah great job, I really like this song keep up the good work.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Well, it's not our first, but thanks for the review and suggestions anyhow! :P

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Too bad...

That there's nothing higher then a ten i can give you, this is a great piece of music, you achieved your desired effect, made it pleasurable to listen to, soft but not dull, and instant download.

Gravey responds:

Thank you very much.

-Gravey-

*-_Lookin' Like A Dick *-_Lookin' Like A Dick

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

But it's funny and ridiculous soooo 10.

JonH2O responds:

Finally, someone who understands.

Kira-the-cow-girl Kira-the-cow-girl

A few things.

The breasts seem to be too high up and look like they're just floating there, not affected by gravity at all and her torso is too long and i know this could just be the shirt but her shoulders are too broad. Other than that a pretty nice piece.

HOLIMOUNT responds:

true very true

Deadpool Deadpool

Keep working

I'm not going to give a full in-depth review, but here are a few notes.
Study anatomy, proportion, and your perspective needs just a bit of work, just keep practicing.
You're still young so I'll be nice and give it a 5/10

Bereavement Cover Bereavement Cover

Okay!

I like the way you did the background and the lighting (I need to work on my backgrounds myself) The only problem is the guy, (this might just be because I'm o.c.d about this kinda stuff sorry) The body of the character in the middle is off, this could be because of the coat but his arm looks like it isn't really there, and the muscle structure of the torso needs some work as well. The legs are almost right, you just need to show that they are actually hanging off the building a bit more, remember that the placement of the knee can show where the leg is elevated.

JoSilver responds:

... Why does everyone think it's a guy.... ._.