GTIL (Rough) GTIL (Rough)

Good for your first

I know ska music has a tendency to be a bit on the chaotic side in terms of instrumentals but this one is a little too much so, the beginning is the part when this is the clearest, but the rest is pretty smooth still a few hiccups here and there but again this was your first time, so yeah great job, I really like this song keep up the good work.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Well, it's not our first, but thanks for the review and suggestions anyhow! :P

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Too bad...

That there's nothing higher then a ten i can give you, this is a great piece of music, you achieved your desired effect, made it pleasurable to listen to, soft but not dull, and instant download.

Gravey responds:

Thank you very much.

-Gravey-

*-_Lookin' Like A Dick *-_Lookin' Like A Dick

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

But it's funny and ridiculous soooo 10.

JonH2O responds:

Finally, someone who understands.

~The Girl From Memory Planet~ ~The Girl From Memory Planet~

Love it!

This song is so well done, it tells a story both with the music and vocals, a dark vengeful story at that. Instant download.

You Know I'm Crazy About You You Know I'm Crazy About You

Hmmm

I like it the only thing is at some parts it's hard to tell what the lead singer is saying, the music is good and the lyrics are pretty good as well, they were just a bit out there to me, anyway I love the song keep it up.

Factory Tour &amp;lt;&amp;gt; Factory Tour <>

Pretty good

The music is fantastic, but the vocals not so much, they kinda weirded me out but aside from that I love it.

When I Put My Glasses On. When I Put My Glasses On.

Heh

I like this song, it would work as a great theme song for a lot of people/places, a pretty lax song with hints of rebellion interesting. p.s. I'm pretty tired while typing this sorry I can't go into better detail.

Where I Went Wrong Where I Went Wrong

Hmmm...

I like it, nice soft song with a meaning behind it, I can tell you worked pretty hard on this. Just one thing and this could just ne my head phones but there is alittle buzzing on the louder notes. Anyway 10/10 great song, keep up the good work.

Echoes- Echoes-

I must say

You have a lot of potential, you have a great sound, good lyrics, a great band and vocals, all around I can't find any problems, keep it up!

Hills of Tuscany Hills of Tuscany

Very well done

The sorrow behind the music is very clear, almost haunting, this song actually helps me come up with ideas for a project I'm working on, anyway it's a very beautiful piece of music 10/10.

No1r responds:

I'm glad about that, thank you for letting me know your sensations!
Good luck for your project!