Cooper the Creeper Cooper the Creeper

While I did laugh, and I kinda get the source material, the whole thing kind of just falls flat to me. I like your animations and voicework just this project just seems a bit lack luster...it could just be me though.

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

I truly enjoyed that.

It's been a long time since I've seen a flash that actually warrants a ten but here one is, in all its glory.

Art/animation: All very nice, clean, smooth, all in all everything worked great for the animation, I've always liked the really bright cartoony stuff, especially when it's well done and I love the reality warping scene with the fairy.

Music and sounds: This has a very "Saturday morning" cartoon feel to it or something like the new stuff on CN, some like it, some don't, I personally love it. The voices come across clearly and the whole thing was well acted. A touch bit overuse of the stock cartoony noises for my taste, but that's just me.

Writing: It's your normal cartoon set up, character(s) have a task that shouldn't be a problem, but something happens and on an adventure they go, but execution is key in everything and this was well executed.

In summation I love this animation, it has a kind of Chowder feel to it but better. My only note is to not make a series out of this, not saying you couldn't, but I feel that this kind of thing is best as a one time kind of project.

Complex Complex

Huh, neat.

To be honest, I don't really know what about your flashes are so appealing to me, it could be the smooth animation, the style of humor and art that remind me of the old cartoons I used to watch, or that I just plain like the intro, regardless this was great and I'd love to see more of this series.

RWD: Death RWD: Death

Great and for the record...

To all those who are saying "OMG STOLEN!!!11!ONE", Dei actually reviewed this flash, and liked it, and it's a parody of her flash, so do please shut up.

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Funny and

Don't get too attached to Eric?

People Who Died People Who Died

Eh...

You've been watching Hotdiggitydemon's flashes to much, I thought your "style" looked familiar, the song was too fast and hardly understandable at some points, although its a smooth animation it's just not all that good.

COOPERsPLANET responds:

Yeah, most of my style is Gilardi and Happy Harry inspired up to this point...

Ex Memories Ex Memories

I like the vibe...but

As the summery states, I like the vibe of this flash, but your exicution could use a lot of work.

The Good:

The color choices and story work well with each other and help give off the desired futuristic yet at the same time old time kinda feel, which is something pretty hard to pull off, and is something I can appreciate and enjoy.

The art: Is both a plus and a minus, while it is unique it's not very good on the whole, your backgrounds are pretty good, but your characters could use work, work on your anatomy and then apply what you learned to your characters, I'm not saying change your style completely, I mean tune it up and make the characters look better.

Animation: Good solid and clean animation, well done.

The voice actors: For the most part were decent, but sometimes they're lines don't come across strong enough or are just plain, bland, and generic on delivery, on others the lines are misread or the quotes being used are incorrect, but aside from that I say okay on the actors, oh and I recommend getting better mics just for good measure.

The music: Used to great effect and well chosen for this project.

The bad:

The art: Read the above comment on this subject

The story: It jumps around and is kind of hard to follow, what happened to lead up to the main character being captured and thrown into that place where he fought his friend? What did he do to Scar after he regained his memories? Do you see what I'm getting at? Just work on your story telling and filling in the blanks, don't just assume the watchers know what happens in-between these events, keep this in mind and you should do fine on later projects.

On the whole, I'm giving this a 6/10 and a 4/5 pretty good, just needs fine tuning.

Well that's all I got for ya, good luck on your later works dude.

A.E. Chronics Epis: 1 A.E. Chronics Epis: 1

Very good

Just a few notes just tiny little things that bug me about this animation.
1. the eyes, you gave everyone the exact same set of eyes, not even changing the colors, which just gets on my nerves and seems like cutting corners.
2. Lighting, while you did a good job on the lighting for the backgrounds and cell phones and what not, the lighting on the characters themselves wasn't so great.
3. Emotions, again kinda going back to the eyes but your characters all have the same expressions for diffrent things...I know it's minor but it bugs me.

But aside from those things I really didn't see a problem, and rather enjoyed watching this flash.

anime munters anime munters

Great Job

I've always liked your flashes, just not the yaoi, but this is just down right hilarious 10 out of 10

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Hmmm let's see...

This is what think...
We're gonna start with the music and voice actors. The music fit very well for the flash but it didn't really work as a whole for me, but all the same its fitting and that's the point. The voice actors did a pretty good job but they were kind lacking in some scenes, not saying that their bad just need more practice.

Writing is next....I'm no writer so I can't really say much in that department, the story was okay, it could just be my taste but it was too sappy for me.

Finally the art/animation. The art style has potential to be quite interesting if you work on it, but your character designs are overused though Lucy's dad looked just like Zack from FF7, Lucy kinda looked like a cross between lil red riding hood and Rei Ayanami, the boy she meets looks like her dad and a few other characters I know of, and the solder dudes look like storm troopers...but hey it worked fairly well for you. The animation gives the flash an awkward feel just work on smoothing out your animation more.

Overall-7 out of 10 just felt weird, not bad though.